Air Canada Airlines Flight and Deals
Air Canada Overview
The name of the airline was changed by an Act of Parliament from Trans-Canada Airlines to Air Canada in 1964. Air Canada was incorporated as Trans-Canada Air Lines by an Act of Parliament on 10 April 1937 to provide a publicly owned air transportation service. The headquarters of Air Canada is in Montreal, Quebec, and its largest hub is at Toronto Pearson International Airport.
Air Canada is North America’s only Four-Star network carrier and a founding member of Star Alliance which offers you excellent, award-winning service. Air Canada provides scheduled passenger service directly 59 in the United States, to 64 airports in Canada, and 98 in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Australia, the Caribbean, Mexico, Central America, and South America.
Air Canada customers benefit from U.S. customs pre-clearance at Canadian airports saving time at their destinations for international customers connecting onward through Canada to the U.S. Air Canada’s leisure carrier is Air Canada Rouge which operates more than 100 routes on five continents and offers high-speed, satellite internet aboard its aircraft, giving customers access to the fastest internet service.
Travel On Air Canada For Your Next Vacation
1. Air Canada Signature Class is defined as luxury travel. You can relax and unwind with state-of-the-art facilities, luxurious cuisine, and much more. Signature Class of Air Canada is available on European, Asian, Pacific, and South American routes.
Enjoy the facilities such as premium meal service, enhanced amenities, and priority airport services provided by the Premium Economy and experience superior comfort in a dedicated cabin. You will enjoy complimentary meals on International Economy Class flight in addition to on-demand entertainment.
2. Air Canada en route in-flight entertainment system provides the best customer experience with the most hours of in-flight entertainment in the Americas from Hollywood to Bollywood, TV shows to games and music to the podcast.
In addition to this, you can track your flight path on a moving map, use in-seat power, or charge your device with an on-board USB port. It’s all there for your convenience and enjoyment from boarding to landing.
3. Air Canada Wi-Fi allows you to stay connected in the sky. On select North American, the Caribbean and now international flights, you can email, browse the Web and access your social networks such as Facebook, WhatsApp and many more with the Wi-Fi facility. New, faster Wi-Fi is now available on select international flights. You can now stream your favorite TV show or movie during your flight.
4. Air Canada Altitude is designed to reward frequent flyers. You can earn miles with Aeroplan which offers plenty of opportunities to earn and redeem valuable Aeroplan Miles. Consider it the fast track to amazing experiences. Air Canada offers you to use your Aeroplan Miles for Flight Rewards with over 25 airlines to over 1,300 destinations worldwide.
You can also use your Aeroplan Miles to upgrade to a higher class of service on over 25 Star Alliance member airlines, including Air Canada with an eligible fare. You can request mileage credit with Aeroplan if you were not awarded miles within 14 days of your last flight.
5. Air Canada has made easy to know the details of bookings, information about flights with its launch of new mobile applications. Mobile.aircanada.com and aircanada.com are available in seven languages. You can experience a new way to find your vacation, hotel deals, cab booking, airport information and flight details, check-in of preferred seats, notifications of delays and electronic boarding passes with just a single tap.
Air Canada is the biggest full-service airline within Canada and the largest provider of scheduled passenger services for flights in the country as well as between Canada and the U.S, and to all the major international destinations. The top tier program Air Canada, Altitude, recognizes and rewards the airline’s most frequent flyers with exclusive travel privileges including complimentary upgrades, complimentary checked baggage.
Enjoy all the amazing destinations with Air Canada. Fly soon!!