Allegiant Air Flight Deals
Allegiant Air is a low-cost airline and it was founded in 1997. Allegiant Air operates scheduled and charter flights to around 150 destinations using a fleet of 88 aircraft. Headquarter of Allegiant Air is in Los Angeles. Allegiant makes leisure travel affordable and convenient from America's favorite small cities to world-class destinations.
Why Should You Always Choose Allegiant Air?
1. There is online check-in available from 24 hours up to 45 minutes before scheduled departure. You can download and print out your boarding pass through the main page of the website or you can use the Allegiant Air mobile app.
It also gives the optional Priority Access upgrade which offers passengers the opportunity to board the plane before other passengers. The cost is between 4 dollars and 12 dollars.
2. Allegiant Air provides the myAlligiant frequent flyer program to regular passengers. You can redeem points for hotel stays, allegiant flights, car rentals and destination attractions booked through Allegiant.com as a member. myAlligiant members also have the ability to get one free companion airfare per purchased itinerary each time on the basis of qualifying criteria.
If you want to redeem the points for rewards, you must have linked Allegiant World Mastercard with their myAlligiant account and be logged in on Allegiant.com. Rewards can only be redeemed on Allegiant.com and points can be redeemed on the payment page of Allegiant.com.
3. The maximum size for your carry-on bag with Allegiant Air are:
You can carry one bag over the one free personal item limit for a fee. The fee depends on the route you are flying. The maximum size is 22.9 x 35.6 x 55.9 centimeters.
There is an additional fee for any baggage including baggage checked free of charge that exceeds the size or weight allowance. The bags added before departure but after your initial booking will be more expensive.
4. Allegiant Air offers the option that you can select your seat at the time of reservation for a nominal fee. The passengers who do not pre-purchase a seat assignment at the time of booking:
5.Children older than two years must have their own seat and be accompanied by a fare-paying customer aged over 15. Allegiant does not give unaccompanied minor services. There are two booking options for children under twenty-four months of age on the date of travel:
If your child will not be seated in the car seat during the flight, you may either:
There is no charge for checking or gate checking one car seat per fare-paying passenger.
6. You will get a full refund of your airfare if you cancel your reservation within 24 hours of your initial booking unless you initially booked within one week of your flight’s departure. No credit will be issued in this case.
Allegiant Air offers a complete travel experience with low-low fares, nonstop, all-jet service, and premier travel partners. It provides a complete travel experience with great value and without all the hassle. Fly soon!!