Book Delta Airlines Flight and Deals
Delta Air Lines is one of the founding members of Skyteam. Delta merged with Norwest Airlines making it the largest airline in the world. Delta Airlines was established in 1928 by the name of Delta Air Services, as an offshoot of an agricultural airline, by the name of Huff Daland Dusters.
In 1945, the airline was given its current name. Many airlines were taken over so that Delta airlines became the largest airline in the world when it took over Northwest Airlines. Its fleet of 18 Huff-Daland Duster Petrel 31 planes is the largest privately-owned fleet in the world, flying south to Florida, north to Arkansas and west to California and Mexico.
Delta Airlines serves 321 destinations in 64 countries. Most destinations are in North America. Destinations in Europe are London, Paris, and Rome and a few airports in Turkey and Germany such as Frankfurt, Munich, and Berlin.
Why Should You Always Choose Delta Airlines?
Delta Airlines ensure that the air travel experience of the customers will encompass the best of its abilities and the most comprehensive customer services. The top reasons to choose Delta Airlines are:
1. Delta airlines offer Delta eCarts that can be redeemed for a variety of money-saving offers on eligible flights which also includes:
2. Delta Airlines is now the only United States airline to offer in-flight entertainment for free. That means the customers can enjoy over 1,000 hours of entertainment from a device or a seatback screen-all free of charge. That includes the latest movies, TV, HBO, Showtime, music, podcasts, games and much more. These entertainment options may vary by aircraft and route.
3. The main purpose of Delta Airlines is to deliver your baggage on time. If Delta Airlines will not be able to deliver the baggage on time then they will make every reasonable effort to return misplaced baggage within 24 hours.
Delta Airlines will reimburse you for reasonable expenses that result due to a delay in delivery for domestic flights and as required by applicable international agreements for international flights. If Delta Airlines cannot locate your bag within 21 days it will be considered lost and will reimburse you for any fee charged to transport your bag.
4. Delta Airlines offers free mobile messaging so you can stay in touch with friends, family, and colleagues while onboard. Free Messaging is available on Delta Wi-Fi enabled flights for use with iMessage.
You need to download these apps before you fly and these all are free and that recipients of your messages have the apps downloaded as well so that to use apps such as Facebook Messenger, and WhatsApp on smartphones.
5. Delta Air Lines offers SkyMiles frequent flyer plan to reward the travelers who fly regularly with this airline. Earn miles for flying and everyday activities then use miles toward travel on any Delta Air Lines flight or toward a Delta Vacations package with no blackout dates or for rewards such as premium drinks at Delta Sky Club, and upgrades.
You can use your miles to travel to about 1000 destinations around the world with Delta Airlines and its partners. You can book Award Travel for yourself or for someone else even if you are not flying with them. And there are no blackout dates on any Delta Air Lines flight.
Delta is the only U.S. carrier to fly to Accra, Copenhagen, Dakar, Düsseldorf, Johannesburg, Lagos, Nice, Stuttgart and Ponta Delgada (saison).
Delta currently has eight hubs: Atlanta, Detroit, Los Angeles, Minneapolis–Saint Paul, New York City-JFK, New York–LaGuardia, Salt Lake City, Seattle–Tacoma
Delta Air Lines contact: www delta com
Delta Airlines provides the best facilities to the customers so that they will enjoy their journey without any hassle. Delta Airlines also provides different options for group travel. Fly Delta!!