Book Spirit Airlines Flight
Spirit Airlines is an American ultra-low-cost airline. Their business model is based on offering very cheap base fares with a range of optional services at extra charge, allowing customers the option of choosing only the extras they value.
An American low-cost airline, Spirit Airlines was founded as Charter One in Michigan in 1989 and initially served only regional destinations. Spirit Airline also provides a frequent flyer program. Spirit airline hubs are at Detroit Airport, as well as in Fort Lauderdale.
Spirit Airline generally offers international charter flights to destinations in South America and the Caribbean. Spirit Airlines currently flies to a total of 41 different destinations, including Aruba, Cancun, Guatemala City, Lima, Nassau, Montego Bay, San Jose, and San Pedro Sula from its two hubs in Fort Lauderdale and Detroit.
Top 5 Reasons You Must Know Before Booking Spirit Airlines
In-flight facilities such as Spirit Airline's entertainment selections, extra legroom, available food and drinks, priority boarding options, and more could make you choose Spirit Airlines. The following are some reasons to choose Spirit Airlines:
1. The new seat selection policy of Spirit Airlines is now charging its customers for online seat selection. Spirit Airline's seats assignment allows you to choose your favorite seats in the flight by paying an extra fee, specific for each type of seats such as window seat, an Aisle seat or a middle seat.
But actually spending extra fee on selecting a window seat with Spirit Airlines reservations will not guarantee you a view. You can still get a different seat if it’s not available due to any reason.
2. Spirit Airlines offers a loyalty program which is the free spirit program. The Free Spirit program is free to join. If you go three months without earning miles, your miles will expire. The earn miles is based on the length of Spirit flights and on your status within the Free Spirit program.
Spirit Airlines has collaborated with various merchants that allow Free Spirit members to earn miles at those merchants. These service providers include travel-related merchants such as Choice Hotels, Avis, Budget, Hertz and more. Spirit’s online bonus mall includes offers from dozens of retailers, some offering up to 5 miles per dollar spent.
3. Spirit Airlines is the leading low-cost Carrier in the United States and Latin America with more than 65 destinations. Spirit Airlines offers the lowest total price for all the places you fly to. Spirit Airlines flies to all the best destinations in the Americas.
4. Spirit Airlines allows passengers to check in with 1 personal item such as a small backpack, handbag, or purse. These items are included in your base fare which means you will not be charged extra fees. Spirit Airlines will charge for some personal items and extra baggage.
If you plan on carrying extra luggage, make sure to check-in online before departure. The charge for your extra items will be less if you add them when booking your flight than if you wait and do it at the airport.
5. Group Travel program of Spirit Airlines offers one guaranteed price for all customers traveling with the group. Group travel is not discounted travel. Group rates quoted are guaranteed for 24 hours. Group facilities are available for 10 or more people traveling together to a common destination. It provides benefits such as:
Spirit Airlines really can save you a tons of money when you book your next trip. It offers cheap fares and other benefits which will make your fly a comfortable one.