Virgin Atlantic Flight Deals
Virgin Atlantic is one of Britain’s utmost international airlines. Virgin Atlantic has its main bases in London-Heathrow and London-Gatwick with a smaller base in Manchester Airport. The flights operate to destinations in the Caribbean, United Kingdom, Africa, the Middle East, Asia, and Australia from its hubs at London’s Heathrow and Gatwick airports. It is utilizing a fleet of Airbus and Boeing wide-body aircraft. Virgin Atlantic also operates domestic services to UK destinations such as Manchester and Edinburgh.
Why Should You Fly With Virgin Atlantic?
1. Check-in process: It is beneficial that you check-in at least two or three hours before the scheduled departure of your flight. Airport check-in desks close 60 minutes before departure. Online check-in is available from 24 hours until two hours before scheduled departure.
2. Pre-arranged seating option: The seats can be pre-booked online when making the flight reservation when using the Update Booking tool or during online check-in.
3. The frequent flyer program: The frequent flyer program, Flying Club, allows you to collect air miles that you can redeem on flights, hotels, upgrades, and even a visit to Richard Branson’s Necker Island. Flying Club members can earn both Tier Points and Flying Club Miles.
Both are earned on every flight with Flying Club Miles going toward flight redemptions and Tier Points going toward your elite status. You can take the elite benefits by the number of Tier Points that you earn. You can able to get Red, Silver, or Gold elite status once you start earning Tier Points.
Elite benefits include bonus miles, lounge access, and extra baggage allowance, and many other benefits. The points that you earn can be redeemed for Virgin Atlantic or its partner airline award flights because Virgin Atlantic is not in an alliance.
4. In-flight entertainment: If you want to send some emails, catch up on Facebook or browse the news, WiFi facility of Virgin Atlantic will enable that you can stay connected to the internet during your flight.
The charges may vary depending on which package you choose and the aircraft type. You can use electronic devices such as mobile phones, tablets, eReaders and music players throughout the flight. You can stay connected through texts, email, the internet and calls in flight with AeroMobile service of Virgin Atlantic.
5. Baggage allowance: You will get at least one checked in 23kg bag included as part of your ticket unless you are flying Economy Light. You must check your bags in at least 2 hours before you fly.
You need to pay for any additional baggage if it exceeds your standard allowance. The size of your bag needs to be a maximum of 23 x 36 x 56cm that is around 9 x 14 x 22 inches for every cabin.
6. Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse: Virgin Atlantic’s Clubhouse is at London Heathrow Airport offers to Upper-Class passengers and Flying Club Gold members. You can bring a guest to the Clubhouse just as long as they are traveling on the same flight.
Enjoy your next family vacation with Virgin Atlantic. Fly high!!