Top Best Things To Do While You Are In Miami
Miami is one of the World’s greatest and most iconic tourist destinations because of its subtropical climate, beaches and many more. It is also known as the cruise capital of the world because it has the largest cruise ship port in the world.
Miami is the only city in the USA surrounded by two national parks. The beautiful beaches and expansive wildlife, Culture and entertainment, and easy access to nature combine to make up the reasons to travel to Miami. Below is the list of Best things to do in Miami:
1. Historical Buildings and Parks In Miami
- Art Deco Historic District: These uniquely designed buildings, in a range of pastel colors and displaying large neon signs. Many are hotels and restaurants, most of which have been beautifully restored. The two main streets through the area are Ocean Drive and Collins Avenue and are among the best things to do in Miami.
- Freedom Tower: Freedom Tower is used as a place for a contemporary art museum. Apart from being used as a Cuban American museum, the tower is also a cultural center and an educational center. The best time to visit the freedom tower is between March and May.
- Key Biscayne and Crandon Park: Thebest thing to do in Miami is must visit at Key Biscayne and Crandon Park. It consists of lovely beaches and beautiful parks. Crandon Park with an offshore island that leaves the coastline protected from big waves and perfect for swimming. It has a Family Amusement Center which makes it particularly popular with families.
- Bayfront Park: It is located on the east side of Biscayne Boulevard which is a 32-acre green space adjacent to the Bayside Marketplace. The park has several interesting monuments and sculptures.
One of the unique features is the electronically controlled Pepper Fountain. It also includes the Challenger Memorial, the Light Tower, an amphitheater and a children’s playground.
2. Kids and Science In Miami
- Miami Children’s Museum: The Miami Children’s Museum is covered in a colorful and creatively designed facility with more than 56,000 square feet of space. There is always a fun outing for children. Educational and entertaining exhibits are designed to appeal to children’s curiosity and creativity. Four outdoor displays allow kids a chance to play and enjoy time outside.
- Miami Sea Aquarium: It is located on the shores of beautiful Biscayne Bay. The best thing to do in Miami is to visit Miami Sea Aquarium. It is dedicated exclusively to marine creatures of the sea. It includes creatures such as sharks, dolphins, killer whales, seals, and many more.
- Jet Boat Miami: Jet Boat Miami is one of the best things to do in Miami with kids. Kids will love getting out on the water and seeing the sights of Miami. This cruise takes passengers on a thrill-filled ride with 360-degree twists and high-speed bursts.
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science: It is located right on the waterfront in Miami’s Museum Park. It includes a three-level aquarium, a planetarium, an interactive indoor or outdoor exhibit on the Everglades, and much more. It is one of the best things to do in Miami.
3. Shopping Streets In Miami
- Bayside Marketplace: The best thing to do in Miami is shopping at Bayside Marketplace. You can enjoy the taste of authentic Latin Food, great live music and the best of the brands’ stores. So if you are in Miami, then you must visit this place for shopping.
- Brickell City Centre: It is one of the most beautiful places in Downtown Miami. It has great and expensive brand stores. It opens up at 12 PM. This mall has the right mix of great stores and food outlets to save you from your hunger.
- Dolphin Mall: It is an epic mall with over 200 retail stores. There are retail stores and branded fashion stores like forever 21 and many more. It is the best place for shopping in Miami.
- Lincoln Road Mall: It is a great place to shop and if you are here at night, you would really love the place lit up with various lights. If you visit the South beach in the evening then you must visit Lincoln Road to shop and eat.
4. Adventure and Fun
- Everglades National Park: A convenient and fun way to see the park is on a Miami Everglades Airboat Adventure with Transport. This half-day tour provides transport from your hotel to the park, includes a 30-minute airboat ride, a live alligator show at the Everglades Alligator Farm.
- Biscayne National Park: Going out on a boat is the best way to really experience Biscayne National Park. It offers outdoor enthusiasts the opportunity to swim, fish, or just relax. If you want to explore the park on foot, take a nature walk or spend time at the Dante Fascell Visitor Center.
- Zoo Miami: This 340-acre expanse features diverse habitats that imitate the animals’ natural surroundings, with exhibits like Africa, Asia, and Australia.
- Head to South Beach: It is the popular beach in Miami. You can spend some time at South Beach and enjoy a relaxing day of sunbathing, rollerblading, shopping, dining, and swimming.
5. Eat and Drink
- Sweet Liberty: It is one of the best bars in the world. A mix of classic and new, with more than a little cheek, the menu ranges from deviled eggs and gin gimlets to cauliflower nachos.
- Toston Burger at Pincho Factory: Homegrown chain Pincho Factory manages to combine fast-food-style with large, perfectly cooked patties on par with what you will find elsewhere for twice the price.
- Joe’s Stone Crabs: A stone crab dish is served up all over South Miami’s seafood restaurants from October to March. It is one of the most tender and soft crab meats. It is served cracked and chilled on ice. A Stone Crab claws can vary in size and it is sweet. The best place to go for this seasonal dish is the famous Joe’s Stone Crabs.
- All Day: It is located in downtown. All Day includes a sizable selection of coffees, teas, and fresh-squeezed juices. You will find familiar pours that combine a blend of coffee with sweet ingredients and other bitters. The shop also sells tasty watermelon juice flavored with a pinch of lemon, and a chai latte mixed with creamy, local Miami milk.
The city has one of the largest collections of art deco architecture. Other than that, it is a party place and the most happening place in entire America.