Flights to California
California is one of the best and most beautiful places to spend your vacation time. It is just not in United States but entire world’s top tourist destination. From the favorite coastlines to granite Sierra peaks, California hosts diversity of cultures, sun kissed beaches, soft down waves for surfers, sparkling cities with bundle of entertainment and breath-taking parklands.
It is always the top travel place on bucket lists and the state hosts so many surprises for all kinds of travelers to enjoy. It has nearly 300 national parks to gloat, variety of scenery from coastlines to mountains to deserts. Also, California is known as a Golden country and you will find out why.
Best Time to Fly to California
California is rated as year round vacation spot. It offers various activities for you and the family during each season that you wish to visit the state in all the seasons. If you travel in spring, you can plan Rafting at Gold Country Rivers or you can take a wildflower hiking trip in Anza Borrego Desert State park. If you plan in summers, you should enjoy your time in a house boat on a sparkling lake in Santa Crus or you can plan to surf at any of the beaches.
Fall is a wonderful time to collect photos at the High Sierra Foliage or enjoy a sip of wine at Wine Country Grape Stamp. Winters are heavy snowfall time, which makes it perfect for ski boarders to enjoy their time or you can take a mesmerizing whale watching tour cruise.
Climate of California State for travelers is always easy to handle and fun to experience. Due to its year round activities, California stays over booked. Hence it is highly suggested for you to plan your trip at least 4 months prior. Also, book your amusement parks and tours accordingly as the hot sites might be over crowded.
Top Things to do in California
Farthermost the most amazing thing you will see in California is its National Parks. It has almost 300 National and State Parks in offer to blow the mind of its tourists. In fact you can find my elite hotels and resorts near them with a greater view.
1. Yosemite National Park drives through the tunnel leading to the Valley point. It is best known for its wonderland waterfalls, deep alleys, green meadows and a giant ancient sequoias waiting for tourist to explore. Camping is what people usually do there.
2. The Redwood National Park is real wilderness area with huge deep root forests. It has a river flowing and a coastline where visitors can enjoy outdoor activities. Mostly it has United States largest and the oldest trees with rare protected species.
3. Sequoia National Park in California has the famous giant tree known as General Sherman. It is 275 feet tall and is around 2700 years of age. It is also the largest tree in the world.
4. Death Valley and Joshua Tree National Park is best for desert photos. It offers beautiful landscapes, sceneries and peaceful time beyond imagination.
Other than these national parks, the list of activities to enjoy with family and kids are:
1. Disneyland Resort is a Walt Disney’s original Disneyland Park. You get a chance to explore Pixar Pier at California Adventure Park. You can enjoy night time at Downtown Disney District Park. It is for all age groups.
2. Universal Studios Hollywood is fun and Hollywood at one place. It has super splashing water rides as well as famous theme sites. Wizarding World of Harry Potter has recently been added to the list. You can also sulk yourself with the world of “The Walking Dead” zombie zone.
3. TCL Chinese Theater and Walk of Fame is a whole lane of movie theaters. It hosts premiere shows and has movie starts strolling around. You can wander the walk of fame and feel yourself like a celebrity.
Or you rather plan your honeymoon or a couple’s trip to California and enjoy at these following tourist spots:
1. Fisherman’s Wharf and Alcatraz Island is another romantic places to go on. It has dine area with fresh seafood and enjoy watching sea lions. It is an island which makes it special as their as small cruise lines and boats that takes you up there.
2. Visit the 80 feet tall waterfalls in California, McWay Falls. It offers splendid beach and waterfalls that can make it up to a romantic place.
3. Spend a day at Pfeiffer Beach which is the most unusual and jaw dropping place in entire California. It is because the san color of the beach is purple which makes it special
In the last, California offers amazing things for adventure seekers. It has variety of options like:
1. Lake Tahoe is an alpine lake where you fish and boat in summers and snowboard and ski in winters. It offers spectacular views during snow time and receives maximum number of visitors during winters.
2. Visit the Big Sur, which is an extraordinary region of California State. It has impressive cliff jumping, zip lining, and beach adventure activities. This makes it the coolest place to visit for some thrilling scenes
3. Visit Sardinia for Stand Up paddling Board. It is a new sport in line of water activities where you stand on the board and paddle in waters of pacific.
California is a must visit state where you shake hands with Mickey Mouse and touch a whale in the same day. You can admire the real beauty of gigantic redwoods and witness one of the vastest natural landscapes in the world. The Golden state, California is certainly a big memorable experience time for vacation seekers.
In fact, while you are in California State, don’t miss out on the world famous Hollywood Sign in Los Angeles. It sits on the hill side which also offers a gigantic view of entire Los Angeles.