Cheap flights to Nevada
Nevada is the “god of deserts” state in the United States as there is mostly desert region and semi-arid climate region. Nevada is the best known for its famous city Las Vegas, which is the best attraction of tourists around the world. Nevada has a rich history of silver mining and exploration.
If you are fond of Road trips then Nevada is the perfect destination to visit because Road trips are the heart of the Nevada experience. Adventure-seeker must plan their vacation to Nevada because there is Red Canyon National Conservation Area for hiking, biking, and climbing adventures and because of Great Basin National Park where you can hike in the backcountry.
An annual event happening in September at Reno-Stead Airport which focuses on the races, stunt pilot demonstrations, historic aircraft and many more to enjoy and have more fun during vacations.
Best Time to Fly to Nevada
The best time to visit Nevada is between summer and winter. Summer months in Nevada have very comfortable weather and June to August is the busiest season for tourism in Nevada. Winters are the best and enjoyable to travel Nevada for warm weather travelers and December till February are the second busiest months with tourists.
The peak season for tourists to visit Las Vegas in October and November because, in these months, weather is very comfortable as same as the weather is the spring season. Winters offers tourists to celebrate Christmas holidays memorable.
The mandatory things to be packed while traveling to Nevada are Sunscreen, regardless of any season, Sunglasses because of the reflected sun from the sand in remote areas, Lip balm if travelling in winter season because winters are very dry in Nevada, Charge cards because most of the cities in Nevada do services using plastic and out-of-state visitors get research discounts.
List of All the Things to do in Nevada
1. Las Vegas: It is the largest city in Nevada and now simply known as Vegas and it is a wonderful place to travel because of its uniqueness, entertainment, and famous for casinos. Must plan your visit Las Vegas on weekdays and Sundays because, on these days, flights are cheaper. The most popular Las Vegas area is Strip as it has the most iconic road and full with tourists all the time.
2. Hoover Dam: It is a worthy tourist destination because of its historical and natural appeal. It is easy to visit as it is situated only minutes away from Las Vegas. The favorite way for tourists to visit Hoover Dam is crossing on the Lake Mead side towards Arizona sides and then return to the Nevada side.
3. Lake Tahoe: It is the prettiest place in Nevada because it is the deep, clean-water alpine lake with granite mountain peaks. You can plan for playing outdoors or to take a peaceful wonder. South Lake Tahoe consists of mostly casinos, entertainment on the shores, restaurants, and many more.
4. Leak Mead National Recreation Area: It is the perfect destination for relaxation and for fun in the desert because of its striking desert scenery and brilliant blue waters. It offers the best time to fish, swim, hike, boat and enjoys and relax in a gorgeous dessert.
5. Valley Of Fire State Park: It is Nevada’s oldest state park with stunning scenery, fascinating archaeological sites, and impressive geology. The peak season to visit Valley of Fire State Park is between October and April because the temperature is cooler in these months. This park operates basically three campgrounds namely Arch Rock, Atlatl Rock, and a group campground. Fire Wave, White Domes Loop, Pink Canyon, and Mouse’s Tank are the best hikes in the park.
6. Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area: It offers a unique destination for tourists to experience a number of desert plants and animals. It is the beautiful landscape of the Canyon and consists of a wide variety of activities like off-roading, Camping, Rock climbing, Hiking and many more
7. Reno: It is the second largest city in Nevada and the best time to visit Reno is from April to May and October to November because, in these months, weather is pleasant. It is unique for local eateries as it serves farm-fresh dishes and plenty of buffets. It is also known as home to the National Automobile Museum.
8. Great Basin National Park: It is the best destination for family adventure with amazing camping, cave tours and hikes at almost 10,000 feet. There is an Astronomy Program on Saturday nights in April till October and they provide large telescopes to everyone to look at different stars or planets.
9. Burning Man: It is an annual experiment dedicated to radical self-expression and self-reliance. It is held in the Black Rock Desert in late August and early September. In this event, neighbors meet with each other, relationships are created, and it is an exercise in radical self-sufficiency.
10. Lamoille Canyon: No trip to Lamoille is complete without experiencing the unbelievable and beautiful Lamoille Canyon Scenic Byway. The Ruby Mountains provide a verdant, a breath of fresh air and known for its spectacular views worldwide. It is an amazing place to visit in all seasons.
Nevada is a gorgeous tourist destination with many sights to view, interesting weather changes, mountain range and best place for hanging out with family. Nevada is located in a mountainous region with sandy alkali deserts. It is a perfect place for road trips and discoveries.
Also, the best place to visit in winter at Lake Tahoe, for ski resorts- Mount Rose, Heavenly and Diamond Peak. There are lots of reasons which inspire you for packing to visit Nevada as the mountains offer the chance to enjoy a cool mountain breeze, fresh air, and breathtaking views, some outdoor activities such as Camping, picnicking, hiking, mountain biking, a mini-version of Bryce Canyon National Park in Utah is Cathedral Gorge State Park with its dramatic and unique patterns and Tonopah is the best place for stargazing in the country.
So, what are you waiting for? Plan and pack your bags and enjoy your vacations. Happy Journey!!!