Cheap flights to New Jersey
New Jersey is best known for its beautiful beaches, natural attractions, blueberry farms, tomatoes, yellow bright corn and also called the Diner Capital of the World. It is the most beautiful and perfect destination for spending vacations with friends, family, and mesmerizing place for couples.
There are glamorous resort towns, beautiful and plentiful beaches and an awesome destination to experience autumn with scenic perfect towns such as Princeton, Lambertville, and Collingswood.
It is also a home to the famous International Kite Festival, which is the largest festival in North America. You can also enjoy the epic views of Manhattan when you cross a river in places such as The Jersey City and Hoboken. New Jersey is so advanced city, you just have to take a train or car or bus and visit the perfect destination where you want to escape. Six Flags Great Adventure is the largest theme park on the Earth which is situated in New Jersey and consists of a water-park, tallest, and fastest roller coaster in the world.
Best Time to Fly to New Jersey
New Jersey is the best destination can visit in all months and in any of the four seasons. The busiest month in New Jersey for tourism is in July to September. Accommodation is usually at peak, hence booking vacation during this time is best if you do it months before.
Spring season’s temperature makes this season moderately cold. A very less number of tourists visit in the spring season. The fall season is considered as the second busiest tourism destination due to good weather conditions.
Summer season is considered as the best season for visiting New Jersey because the temperature is comfortable to travel in this destination. Winter is considered as the best season to travel in New Jersey for warm weather travelers between December to February.
Top 10 Must Things To Do In New Jersey
• Atlantic City and The Boardwalk: It is best known for Famous and popular Boardwalk and consists of several historic and cultural attractions, an aquarium, and a Boardwalk, amazing venue for events like the Miss America finals. It also includes activities like kayaking, fishing, surfing, and windsurfing.
• Old Victorian Cape May: It is the most beautiful place that attracts visitors over the world. The entire New Jersey seashore is known as a National Historic Landmark. It is best known for fine beaches, Cape May Point Lighthouse, and Victorian style holiday homes.
• Liberty State Park: It is the popular New Jersey destination which offers unparalleled views of Manhattan’s skyline. This park includes many attractions as well as outdoor activities.
• Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area: A great place for tourists for hiking, biking, swimming, and do a lot of other recreational outdoor activities. The main attractions to visit in Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area are Visitors Centers, Millbrook Village, Foster Armstrong House & Neldon-Roberts Stone house, and Walpack Center & Van Campen Inn. Special events are most enjoyable in this area, mainly the Maple Sugar Day which is the annual event celebrates in the starting of the spring season.
• Princeton and the Battlefield State Park: This is another famous historic site include Clarke House Museum. Visitors enjoy a picnic in the beautiful surroundings of Princeton and the Battlefield State Park and it is open in all months from sunrise to sunset and its free of cost to visit and enjoy.
• Battleship New Jersey: It is the nation’s most decorated and largest battleship ever built. Visitors explore the ship and enjoy in the floating Museum and many more attractions along the Battleship.
• The Adventure Aquarium: It consists of the largest collection of sharks. It is the only aquarium in the world to see Blue Penguins and Hippos. Visitors experience free shows daily and watch close up of animals such as Little Blue penguins, turtles, and many more. The colorful tank Caribbean currents involve exotic sea life such as colored tropical fish, colorful coral, French angelfish, plant life and many more to explore and experience beautifully designed Adventure Aquarium.
• Cape May Country Park & Zoo: It is the major attraction for all visitors around the world because of its free entry and free of cost recreational facilities such as hiking, a disc golf course, tennis courts, volleyball and lots of outdoor games to be enjoyed. The best destination for animal lovers as it consists of 550 animals, and more than 250 spices. The Cape May Country Zoo is closed on Christmas, open from 10 am to 4:45 pm in summer season and 10 am to 3:45 pm in the winter season.
• Thomas Edison National Historical Park: Must visit this former home and laboratory of Thomas Edison. Breathtaking historical park with amazing technologies like a movie camera, batteries first saw the day’s light, original artifacts, see closely view at the labs.
• Grounds for Sculpture: A perfect destination for art lovers and nature lovers because it is a beautiful sculpture garden located in Hamilton. It is beautiful at day times but it is more beautiful at night times because of its magical lightening sculptures. Grounds for Sculpture is open on Fridays and Saturdays till 9 pm.
New Jersey is an amazing destination consists of beautiful beaches, great food, aquarium, historical parks, museums, and many more awful destinations where couples, friends, and families spend their vacations most enjoyable as well as memorable. Taking a ride in a rolling chair is the best for adventure-hikers. Get a face-to-face with Sharks and tank allows visitors to touch several spices of sharks. Also tourists love meeting dolphins at Atlantic City Cruises.
A must visit to Down Beach Film Festival which is the annual Atlantic City Cinefest. Plan the Boardwalk on Saturdays and Sundays between 7:30 am till noon by riding a bike, and bikes & helmets are easily available on rent for adults and children.
It is the most enjoyable and environment-friendly destination for friends and families where kids also have a lot of fun. So, what are you waiting for? Just pack your bags and plan your vacations with family, couples’ best destination for spending awesome time together, and make them enjoyable.