Cheap flights to New York
New York is one of the most famous places in entire world to visit. It is entirely because no tourist has ever been disappointed with what the state has to offer. New York has something for all styles, budget and taste buds. So all you have to do is, fly there with your friends and family and live a happening tourist vacation.
The New York state is one of those bold places where museums, artifacts, galleries and artists are placed at a very higher state of life. This makes them generate what tourists from all over the world admire.
Best Time to Fly to New York
The best time to visit New York is from April to June and the September to November. April to June, weather is warm and pleasant and during September, weather is mild. Tourism is not at peak, hence you can enjoy tourist spots without waiting in long queue.
The Cheapest time to travel New York is in January and February. It is cold and time for over coats. It is also best time to enjoy without burning our pockets.
Nightlife and many indoor joints are year round for adults and kids. Hence you may plan in any month of the year, you will definitely be able to catch your bundle of joy.
Most of the tourist normally travels in July, as the part of summer vacation spirits. But July is also the rainy season and outdoor will not be the best idea.
Top 10 Must Things To Do In New York
1. Brooklyn Bridge is the center of attraction for those who are traveling to New York State for the first time. It connects two major cities of New York State, Manhattan and Brooklyn Heights.
This bridge is the longest and state’s skyline in a double decker style. Not just it, it is an amazing place to boat. Kids normally love it and you get to see the spectacular view of Brooklyn Bridge Park.
2. Coney Island is a reputed circus trap for tourists with the beach. It is generally crowded in peak season. It also has amazing street food trucks with a huge cyclone roller coaster. It also has few small swings and play area for kids. For summers, it is best to sun soak your body while strolling in evenings.
3. Central Park has 21 play grounds, a winter rink for ice skaters, fountains to sit around, a zoo and also a castle, all at one single place. Central Park is the largest free and open area for all those who plan to travel to New York State.
4. Times Square has come to dazzle you with its flashing lights, shopping streets, over crowds and huge billboards. This is the place we admire in Hollywood movies.
5. Solomon R. Guggenheim's Modern Art Museum is an iconic building that hosts art collection from world renowned artists. Picasso, Klee, Miro and many more like Kandinsky are few artist in the top list.
6. Visit the world largest science play ground with your kids and discover an all new way of learning. It has big trees, spider web swing, a water play area, sand pits. It is situated in Queens and is for kids above the age of 6 years old.
Once you are in queens, you must visit Above and Beyond to 3d simulates flights and enjoy NASA Exhibitions. They share same address as New York Hall of Science.
7. How can you forget the famous Statue of Liberty right in the middle of New York State? It dignifies freedom and it is a 14 acre land that rests in the middle of ocean, at the Liberty Island.
To reach the statue, you have to take ferry boats or luxury cruises. The cruise also stops at famous Ellis Island also known as National Museum of Immigration.
Kindly book ferries beforehand as on the spot ticket might be difficult to book depending on the season of your travel.
8. Washington Square Park is the downtown area of New York. It is best for evening as there are street performers, players, chess tables &musicians. This is where locals gather. It a place to relax and enjoy the real fragrance of the culture, languages, and diversity. Also you can admire the Washington Arch and other keystones.
9. New York is a hub of food chains, street food, innovative snacks and deserts. Here is a list of all the tourist favorite restaurants & dishes that you must try before you leave New York State. Bacon, egg & cheese is the most common breakfast in New York State. Try Di Fara Pizza’sThe Classic.
It this famous street Colombian food Arepa De Chocolo at Arepa Lady at Roosevelt Avenue. Or try Chicken & Waffles at Red Rooster Harlem, Cheese Burger at J.G. Melon. Lastly, pretzel is another common thing that you can buy at any street.
10. Bar hoping on bachelors night is the most common trend of New York State. Pouring Ribbons is one of the best cocktails bars in entire state. The White Horse Tavern on Hudson Street.
Move to Le Chalet for upscale crowd and celebrities’ parties. Peppi’s Cellar at Broome Street and Summerly in Brooklyn. Also, The Rockwell Place is a great place to hit hard. Take a break from booze and try some awesome mocktails.
Tourist land in north eastern of United States is exactly where your next stop should be. New York is a happening wall street of the country where you will admire great architecture, museums and libraries, food and drinks, night clubs and world class lounges and most importantly kids spots for family travelers.
It is an altogether an amazing package to bookflight tickets, planyour vacation and fly to your favoritestate of New York. Happy journey!!!